TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. All hospitality prices are quoted including VAT
2. Once the booking form is signed this will be a binding agreement between the client and Darlington 1883 Ltd.
3. The total balance must be paid 7 days prior to the event. The total value of the hospitality is non-refundable after this date.
4. Any bookings made within 7 days of the event date or additional hospitality places must be made by debit or credit card and are non-refundable.
5. Hospitality dress code is strictly smart casual, no jeans, football colours or sports trainers.
6. The hospitality bar will close 1 hour after the match subject to discretion. Guests are kindly asked to vacate the hospitality area within one hour of match finishing unless otherwise specified.
7. The removal of alcohol is strictly prohibited at all times and guests are reminded that no drinks should be taken onto the balcony area.
8. Only ticket holders are allowed within hospitality facility. It is not permissible to invite extra guests, as any unauthorised person seeking access will be politely refused.
9. Smoking is prohibited in all buildings, stands and within the perimeter wall.
10. In the event of a match postponement before admission to hospitality Clients will be offered the opportunity to transfer their booking to the re-arranged fixture or transfer their booking to another suitable home fixture, subject to availability.
11. In the event of a match postponement after admission to hospitality and before the end of the first half of the match Clients will be entitled to free ground admission to the re-arranged fixture.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who can I contact if I have a question regarding my hospitality booking?
Please email us: email@example.com
2. When is my booking confirmed?
Upon receipt of the booking form, a provisional confirmation email will be sent to you with details of your booking. An invoice for payment will follow - as per T&C’s full balance must be paid 7 days prior to the event to confirm booking.
3. How far in advance do I need to place my booking?
It is recommended that you place your booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment. A number of corporate hospitality packages sell out for popular matches throughout the season.
4. What is the minimum number of guests required for a booking? 2. If your booking number is 5 or less you may be placed on a table of 6 or greater depending on total number of guests in hospitality. We will endeavour to consult with you before matchday if this is the case.
5. How do I pay for my booking?
Payment for Darlington FC hospitality can be made via:
· BACS via invoice
· Credit card or Debit card via invoice. No surcharge is applied.
· Cheques made payable to Darlington 1883 Ltd.
6. Can I change / cancel my booking?
Please refer to the cancellation policy which is outlined in our terms and conditions.
7. Is there wheelchair access to the Darlington FC?
All our hospitality facilities are accessible by wheelchair however please notify our hospitality team of any guests with special requirements.
8. What time can we access hospitality?
Hospitality is open from 1.30pm with a service start at 1.45.
9. What time will my hospitality package conclude?
All Darlington FC hospitality packages close one hour after the conclusion of the match. The hospitality bar will close 1 hour after the match subject to discretion. Guests are kindly asked to vacate the hospitality area within one hour of match finishing unless otherwise specified.
10. What parking provisions are available?
Matchday sponsors are entitled to two complimentary car parking passes. Match ball sponsors are entitled to one complimentary car parking pass. Other guests can use the Darlington FC car park on site at a cost of £5 per car.
11. What is the dress code?
All Darlington FC hospitality packages have a dress code policy of smart casual. Garments considered unsuitable for wearing in the hospitality include the following: cycling shorts, or shorts normally worn for playing sport; beach wear; gentlemen's sleeveless shirts or singlets; flip-flop shoes; ripped or badly worn jeans; garments in military camouflage colours; football colours; and tracksuits.
12. Are special dietary requirements catered for?
We endeavour to accommodate all dietary requirements. As such, it is important to advise us of any dietary requirements at least one week prior to the date of your booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vanarama National League North
Thu, 31st December, 7:45pm