Darlington FC ticket terms & conditions
DARLINGTON FOOTBALL CLUB TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
Valid from 07 June 2019 and replaces any prior version published.
Club Information and Contact Details
Darlington 1883 Ltd.
Company registration: 07914690
VAT: GB 135 3546 21
Address: Blackwell Meadows, Grange Road, Darlington. DL1 5NR.
"Ground" means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club;
"Club" means Darlington 1883 Limited playing as Darlington Football Club;
"Stadium" means Blackwell Meadows, Grange Road, Darlington. DL1 5NR.
"" means any National League Match (or any part or aspect of such a Match) taking place at the Ground;
"Season" means the football Season (usually running from August to May inclusive)
"Season Pass" means a product entitling the Ticket Holder to attend National League Home Matches taking place during the course of the Season;
"Season Ticket" means a Season Pass or an Annual Subscription defined above;
“Subscriber” means the individual subscribing for the Annual Subscription or Season Pass
"Ticket" means a Car Park Ticket, Match Ticket, Season Pass or Annual Subscription;
"Ticket Holder" means the registered holder of a Ticket;
"Proof of Concession" means ID i.e. passport, birth certificate, photocard driving licence or pension book and Armed Forces ID or Discharge Book.
“Deposit” means initial payment equivalent to one month cost of an Annual Subscription payment via credit or debit card
“Home League Matches” means the scheduled National League Home Matches in the regular Season. For clarity this excludes Home pre-season friendlies, cup matches and play-off matches
- This Annual Subscription/Season Pass entitles the Ticket Holder to either a standing ticket or the seat indicated on the Season Ticket card (or a temporarily allocated seat at the Club’s sole discretion) for all Club Home League Matches for a minimum of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- This Annual Subscription/Season Pass shall entitle the Ticket Holder to certain benefits and priority services as outlined for Season Ticket holders.
- Subscriber’s MUST advise the Club of any changes relating to their Direct Debit, mobile number and email address by updating the Club via email email@example.com. Failure to do so may result in payment failures.
- Annual Subscription or Season Pass payment failures will result in an immediate suspension of your Season Ticket.
- This Annual Subscription/Season Pass is a 1 year minimum term subscription from the date of purchase and is payable monthly by direct debit. The first payment is taken at time of purchase via your credit or debit card. This is deemed the anniversary date.
- This Annual Subscription/Season Pass will not be validated until the Subscriber has successfully setup a valid Direct Debit agreement with our Direct Debit provider. The first Direct Debit will be charged to the Subscriber’s nominated bank account approximately 5 working days after initial setup and will continue to be taken on this date each month until such time as the Subscription is cancelled.
- An Annual Subscription/Season Pass is automatically renewed (with the same seat allocation if applicable) at the price at the time of renewal, 1 year from the date of purchase (anniversary date) for a further 1 year minimum term unless the Subscriber cancels the subscription before this date.
- A renewal reminder will be emailed to the Subscriber 30 days before the automatic renewal.
- Cancellation of an Annual Subscription/Season Pass must be done via email firstname.lastname@example.org and can be done at any time on giving 14 days notice, however, the Subscriber is liable for the full cost of the 1 year minimum term agreed from date of purchase.
- If Subscriber does not renew their Annual Subscription/Season Pass then their initial Deposit will be returned to their nominated bank account within 14 working days providing all outstanding Direct Debit payments have been successfully made by the Subscriber.
- In the event that the Club is unable to take the monthly payment due to a failed transaction the Club will notify you by email and continue to attempt to take payment for a further 14 days. If payment is not received by this time your details will be passed to Credit Control for collection. While in payment arrears you will continue to be charged for the monthly fees. The registered Subscriber is liable for payment of the minimum term of the Annual Subscription/Season Pass and legal action may be taken to obtain any outstanding monthly fees.
1 If you have ordered the services online or by telephone you have a legal right to cancel an order for services within 14 days without giving us any reason (“cooling-off period”) from the date we make our agreement.
2 To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order in writing (by post or email).
3 If you ask us to commence the services before the 14 day period has ended, your right to cancel ends, even if you have not started using the service provided. If you cancel a service before we provide it, you may have to pay for any work that has been done towards providing the service.
4 If you cancel your order, we will reimburse any payments received from you by the same means of payment. We will make the reimbursement within 14 days of your notice of cancellation unless we have supplied any equipment to you; in which case we will make the reimbursement within 14 days of receipt of the returned equipment.
5 You must send back the equipment or hand it over to us within 14 days of cancellation. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the equipment.