Darlington FC ticket terms & conditions
DARLINGTON FOOTBALL CLUB TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
Valid from 01 February 2023 and replaces any prior version published.
Club Information and Contact Details
Darlington 1883 Ltd.
Company registration: 07914690
VAT: GB 135 3546 21
Address: Blackwell Meadows, Grange Road, Darlington. DL1 5NR.
"Ground" means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club;
"Club" means Darlington 1883 Limited playing as Darlington Football Club;
"Stadium" means Blackwell Meadows, Grange Road, Darlington. DL1 5NR.
"Match" means any National League Match (or any part or aspect of such a Match) taking place at the Ground;
"Season" means the football Season (usually running from August to May inclusive)
"Season Pass" means a product entitling the Ticket Holder to attend National League Home Matches taking place during the course of the Season;
"Season Ticket" means a Season Pass or an Annual Subscription defined above;
“Subscriber” means the individual subscribing for the Annual Subscription or Season Pass
"Ticket" means a Car Park Ticket, Match Ticket, Season Pass or Annual Subscription;
"Ticket Holder" means the registered holder of a Ticket;
"Proof of Concession" means ID i.e. passport, birth certificate, photocard driving licence or pension book and Armed Forces ID or Discharge Book.
“Home League Matches” means the scheduled National League Home Matches in the regular Season. For clarity this excludes Home pre-season friendlies, cup matches and play-off matches
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, the National League in respect of the relevant competition and Darlington Football Club ground regulations and is valid for the date shown on the face or rearranged date.
- No person may bring into the stadium or use within the stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or date in relation to a match or the stadium.
- Mobile phones are permitted within the stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
- Refunds are at the discretion of Darlington Football Club. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred without the written consent of Darlington Football Club or any one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium. All refund requests must be received in writing or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds can be issued on unwanted matchday tickets provided they are returned to the club at least 48 hours in advance of the advertised kick-off time of the game for which they have been issued. Any administrative charges are non-refundable. Refund requests received for tickets purchased within 24 hours of refund request we offer a no quibble refund policy. Refunds are subject to a £1 admin fee per transaction. Refund requests for tickets purchased greater than 24 hours of refund request, we do not offer a refund, however we do offer the option to exchange the ticket for an alternative future fixture, free of charge. In the event a fixture is postponed, tickets already purchased will be automatically rolled over to the re-arranged date. Should the purchaser not be able to attend the re-arranged fixture we will offer a refund, subject to a £1 admin fee per transaction. Any refund or exchange requests should be directed to email@example.com
- The Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which tickets refer is affected by adverse weather or if the view from there is affected by structural apparatus.
- The use of tickets to enter the stadium constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulations and Darlington Football Club reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the stadium any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
- No guarantees can be given by the Club that the match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
Postponed or abandoned matches
If a match is postponed before kick-off and after entry to the stadium, tickets will be valid for the re-arranged fixture. For those supporters not issued with a ticket upon entry, vouchers will be issued on exiting the ground that will enable free admission to the re-arranged fixture.
In the event that a match is abandoned before half time the Club will issue a voucher to each spectator valid for free admission if the match is ordered to be replayed. In the event that the match is abandoned during or after the half time interval the Club is not obliged to issue such a voucher. Tickets bought for the original fixture or vouchers issued on exiting the ground must be retained in order to qualify for the above concessions.
- The Club will have no further liability whatsoever for including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
NO DUPLICATE TICKET WILL BE ISSUED IF THE TICKET IS LOST. SEASON CARD HOLDERS CAN APPLY FOR REPACEMENT SEASON CARDS ONLINE.
- The Pay Monthly ticket entitles the Ticket Holder to attend all Darlington FC home league games whilst the ticket is active. The ticket is deemed to be active when all monthly payments are up to date.
- This Pay Monthly ticket has is a 12 month minimum term subscription from the date of purchase and is payable monthly by Direct Debit or Debit/Credit Card. The first payment is taken at time of purchase. This is deemed the anniversary date.
- Subscriber’s MUST advise the Club of any changes relating to their Direct Debit, mobile number and email address by updating the Club via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so may result in payment failures.
- Annual Subscription or Season Pass payment failures will result in an immediate suspension of your Season Ticket.
- This Pay Monthly Ticket is a 1 year minimum term subscription from the date of purchase and is payable monthly by direct debit or debit/credit card. The first payment is taken at time of purchase. This is deemed the anniversary date.
- This Pay Monthly Ticket will not be validated until the Subscriber has successfully setup a valid Direct Debit agreement with our Direct Debit provider or a recurring payment subscription via debit/credit card. The first Direct Debit will be charged to the Subscriber’s nominated bank account approximately 5 working days after initial setup and will continue to be taken on this date each month until such time as the Subscription is cancelled. If payment is made by debit/credit card payment will be taken on the same day as sign up.
- An Pay Monthly Ticket is automatically renewed (with the same seat allocation if applicable) at the price at the time of renewal, 1 year from the date of purchase (anniversary date) on an automatic rolling monthly renewal basis unless the Subscriber cancels the subscription before this date.
- A renewal reminder will be emailed to the Subscriber 30 days before the automatic renewal.
- Cancellation of an Pay Monthly Ticket must be done via email email@example.com and can be done at any time on giving 14 days notice, however, the Subscriber is liable for the full cost of the 1 year minimum term agreed from date of purchase.
- In the event that the Club is unable to take the monthly payment due to a failed transaction the Club will notify you by email and continue to attempt to take payment for a further 21 days. If payment is not received by this time your details will be passed to Credit Control for collection. While in payment arrears you will continue to be charged for the monthly fees. The registered Subscriber is liable for payment of the minimum term of the Pay Monthly Ticket and legal action may be taken to obtain any outstanding monthly fees.
- Change in age ticket classification and subsequent subscription price will be automatically applied as it falls due. For example a Junior (U18) ticket classification would be moved to Young Adult (u25) on ticket holder's 18th birthday.
1 If you have ordered the services online or by telephone you have a legal right to cancel an order for services within 14 days without giving us any reason (“cooling-off period”) from the date we make our agreement.
2 To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order in writing (by post or email).
3 If you ask us to commence the services before the 14 day period has ended, your right to cancel ends, even if you have not started using the service provided. If you cancel a service before we provide it, you may have to pay for any work that has been done towards providing the service.
4 If you cancel your order, we will reimburse any payments received from you by the same means of payment. We will make the reimbursement within 14 days of your notice of cancellation unless we have supplied any equipment to you; in which case we will make the reimbursement within 14 days of receipt of the returned equipment.
5 You must send back the equipment or hand it over to us within 14 days of cancellation. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the equipment.